Please, read the license agreement, accept it and fill in the contact information below!
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR IZAXON™ SOFTWARE
This End-User License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Izaxon of which you have acquired the software product(s) identified above (“SOFTWARE PRODUCT’ or “SOFTWARE”). The SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes computer software, the associated media, any printed materials, and any “online” or electronic documentation. Any software provided along with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT that is associated with a separate end-user license agreement is licensed to you under the terms of that license agreement. By installing, copying, accessing or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, Izaxon is unwilling to license the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to you. In such event, you may not use or copy the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, and you should promptly contact Izaxon for instructions on return of the product(s) for a refund.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
• Software Installation and Use. Except as otherwise expressly provided in this EULA, you may only install, use, access, run, or otherwise interact with (“RUN”) one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on the COMPUTER. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be in stalled, accessed, displayed, run, shared or used concurrently on or from different computers, including a workstation, terminal or other digital electronic device.
• Back-up Copy. You may make a single back-up copy of the computer software portion of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may use the back-up copy solely for archival purposes. Except as expressly provided in this EULA, you may not otherwise make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, including the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
• Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
• Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
• Single EULA. The package for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may contain multiple versions of this EULA, such as multiple translations and/or multiple media versions (e.g., in the user documentation and in the software). In this case, you are only licensed to use one (1) copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
• Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
• Software Product Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA only as part of a sale or transfer of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, this EULA and, if applicable, the Certificate(s) of Authenticity), and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade, any transfer must include all prior versions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
• Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Izaxon may terminate your rights under this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
• Trademarks. This EULA does not grant you any rights in connection with any trademarks or service marks of Izaxon or its suppliers.
3. UPGRADES. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is labeled as an upgrade, you must be properly licensed to use a product identified by Izaxon as being eligible for the upgrade in order to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (Eligible Product”). If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a component of a package of software programs that you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used and transferred only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one COMPUTER.
5. DUAL-MEDIA SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may receive the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in more than one medium. Regardless of the type or size of medium you receive, you may use only one medium that is appropriate for the COMPUTER. You may not RUN the other medium on another computer. You may not loan, rent, lease, lend or otherwise transfer the other medium to another user, except as part of the permanent transfer (as provided above) of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
6. PRODUCT SUPPORT. Product support for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided by Izaxon. For product support, please refer to the support web pages. Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact Izaxon for any other reason, please refer to the address provided in the documentation for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
I accept the license agreement*
* required fields