Below is a list of news about Izaxon and our products.
- Friskis&Svettis app now in version 2.0 - official app for Anteo – 2015–10–26
The Friskis&Svettis apps for Android, iOS and Windows, now in version 2.0, are official apps for Friskis&Svettis associations using the membership program Anteo (Medlem/Jympa.nu), developed by Defendo Sverige AB.
As a member you can plan your training using your mobile. You can see the schedule, booked classes and book/cancel/reserv classes.
- SlideTalk unveils credits and new marketing tools – 2014–12–11
Today SlideTalk has been upgraded with many functions to provide more flexibility in SlideTalk production and better tools to help manage and market SlideTalks.
- Flexible credit system instead of subscriptions
- Full control of video before and after publishing
- New video page to help in marketing
- Press release agreelet (PRWEB) – 2014–09–18
Micro Agreements on the Go with the Agreelet App
The agreelet app makes creation of agreements from smartphones as easy as creating a tweet. It's meant for all situations where an agreement is useful, but there is no time for administration and paperwork. (PRWEB)
- Göteborgs Posten writes about agreelet – 2014–09–16
Link to the article witten (in Swedish) by av Eva Wieselgren.
- agreelet - "the micro agreements app" released – 2014–08–19
- SweNav update released – 2014–06–12
Version 1.3 of SweNav for Windows Phone is now available at the Windows Phone Store.
- Skylten SE released – 2014–05–31
Skylten SE consists of apps and an SDK for road sign recognition with the mobile phone. The apps are available for Android, iPhone and Windows Phone. Visit skylten.net for more info.
- Booking apps for Friskis&Svettis released – 2014–05–21
- Voice365 AS founded – 2013–06–24
The Norwegian company Voice365 AS is founded. Voice365 maintains and develops systems for the visually impaired. Examples of services are Telefonavisa and Felleskatalogen. With Telefonavisa the visually impaired can call a toll free number and listen to the latest news read using text-to-speech.
- SlideTalk service officially available – 2013–02–01
A service to turn presentations into engaging talking videos using text-to-speech is now available. Visit slidetalk.net to test it out and get more info.
- SlideTalk HB founded – 2012–08–22
SlideTalk HB, a company dedicated to bring the SlideTalk service to the internet, was co-founded with @paololeva.
- Four mobile applications released on Mobile Marketplace – 2009–10–06
- Acapela Group acquires d-fabric to offer smart audio content production solutions to publishers – 2009–09–08
Acapela Group, the vocal solutions expert, is enriching its expertise and broadening its range of solutions with the acquisition of d-fabric. d-fabric brings to the Group an additional, complementary approach to Audio Content Management and widens the scope of services Acapela can offer to content aggregators and publishers. Visit www.d-fabric.com and www.acapela-group.com for more info.
- SweNav Nautic is launched – 2009–06–01
SweNav Nautic, a marine navigation application for mobile phones, is launched. Visit SweNav at www.swenav.com for more information about SweNav and SweNav Nautic.
- Izaxon delivers software for snore research – 2009–05–14
Izaxon delivers additional software for snore and sleep analysis to Swedsleep AB (www.swedsleep.com).
- SkiersApp is launched – 2009–04–15
SkiersApp (www.skiersapp.com) is launched for Windows Mobile phones.
- Final testing of SkiersApp – 2009–02–01
SkiersApp for Windows Mobile and iPhone are tested live in St. Anton, Austria.
- Izaxon invests in Syncfriend AB – 2009–01–27
Syncfriend (www.syncfriend.com) is a company based in Gothenburg, Sweden. Syncfriend delivers services within mobile internet for synchronization and backup of mobile phones.
- SkiersApp (alias Izaxon GPS) is tested in the Alps – 2009–06–01
Izaxon GPS is renamed to SkiersApp for Windows Mobile. Intensive test runs are performed with SkiersApp. Routs are uploaded, analysed and visualised on the Izaxon GPS web site.
- d-fabric AB is founded together with Rastin Invest AB – 2008–02–26
d-fabric is specialized in automatic retrieval, extraction, processing and delivery of data from the internet.
- Project Accelerando started – 2007–12–17
The project Accelerando is started together with Jonas Bärgman. Accelerando is a think thank for future ideas and patents.
- Voice_Feedcaster - a service for automatic podcasting – 2007–09–26
- Gooliat® - the news search engine is up again – 2007–08–31
- Izaxon GPS released – 2007–05–20
Izaxon has developed a system for acquisition and handling of positional information. The system includes a Pocket PC application, programming controls and web services for collecting data and server applications for storage and reporting over the internet. Read more here.
- Izaxon AB releases Izaxon Video® – 2007–04–23
- Izaxon AB signs collaboration agreement with
Epsilon Embedded Systems AB – 2006–02–27Izaxon AB has signed a mutual collaboration agreement with Epsilon Embedded Systems AB in the area of consulting services. The agreement gives Izaxon the possibility to deliver services to customers of Epsilon and Epsilon will support Izaxon AB with services in selected projects.
- Izaxon NameLookup released – 2005–10–03
Izaxon NameLookup allows software developers to add phone number to name/address mapping from within their applications. Izaxon NameLookup utilizes the (Swedish) web service hitta.se.
- New and fresh web site – 2005–10–01
The old web site can be reached at http://izaxon.com/default.aspx.
- Taltidningssystemet™ a finished product – 2005–07–03
Izaxon DAISY Generator has been extended and is now part of the product Taltidningssystemet™, which is used to create text-to-speech (TTS) generated DAISY and MP3 productions.
- Gooliat in your mobile – 2004–03–19
- Gooliat? now a registered trademark – 2004–01–23
Gooliat® (www.gooliat.se) today has been registered as a trademark in Sweden (part of The European Union).
- Izaxon NextPhase version 1.5 released – 2003–11–26
Izaxon NextPhase 1.5 is released in Swedish, German and English versions for Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003 and the Windows XP Tablet PC.
- Izaxon™ DAISY Generator announced – 2003–10–16
Izaxon DAISY Generator is a solution for distribution of news in the DAISY format (see www.daisy.org). Now news retrieved by Izaxon NextPhase Server can be distributed to people who are blind, visually impaired, or have another print disability, and let them better experience the news of their interests.
- Gooliat tests agent newsletters – 2003–09–09
Gooliat is currently testing agent newsletters. A newsletter works as a personal assistant which searches and delivers the latest news as soon as they are published on the Internet. Every day the user receives an email with the news of their interest. Gooliat uses Izaxon NextPhase Emailer for distribution of newsletters.
- Izaxon™ NextPhase Emailer announced – 2003–08–19
Izaxon NextPhase Emailer is a server application to send agent emails based on news collected by Izaxon NextPhase. Just add subscriber information such as email recipient, agent search criteria, and interval preferences to the database and Izaxon NextPhase Emailer will take care of sending updated “agent“ emails to it subscribers with personalized news on a regular basis.
- Gooliat™ goes beta – 2003–08–07
The new news search site, named Gooliat, is now released as an official beta. Gooliat offers searches within news from more than 100 Swedish news web sites as well as categorized news sections. Gooliat is built on Izaxon™ NextPhase technology and is the first site to offer click-add-source™, which lets users automatically add a news search at Gooliat to their instance of the Izaxon NextPhase application. Gooliat can be reached at http://gooliat.se.
- German version of Izaxon™ NextPhase– 2003–06–10
A German speaking version of Izaxon NextPhase is released. Datentechnik Vosseler has been instrumental in providing translation and beta testing of the German version.
- Optibo - Izaxon Home/NextPhase – 2003–05–08
Izaxon Home software and Izaxon NextPhase used in Optibo (www.optibo.nu), a future-living showcase. Izaxon Home connects home user interface with home automation hardware. Izaxon NextPhase retrieves news over the Internet and displays it on a Tablet PC.
- RSS support in Izaxon NextPhase – 2003–05–07
The next release of Izaxon NextPhase will contain RSS ("Rich document format Site Summary" or "Really Simple Syndication") support. Users will now be able to tap into any RSS news feed around the world. This will largely increase the number of news sources available to Izaxon NextPhase users.
- Izaxon™ NextPhase upgraded – 2003–04–07
An upgrade of Izaxon NextPhase is released. Support for Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0 and Windows XP Tablet PC Version is added together with some fixes to improve usability on Tablet PCs.
- Izaxon NextPhase Wizard beta available for download – 2003–03–01
Izaxon NextPhase Wizard is used to create new "simple type" information sources for use in Izaxon NextPhase.
- Izaxon™ NextPhase released – 2003–01–16
The information assistant application Izaxon™ NextPhase is now released.
- Izaxon™ NextPhase demo available – 2002–12–03
A demo of of Izaxon™ NextPhase is now available on request. Please, send an email to email@example.com to get help with access to the demo.
- Izaxon Scheduler 1.1 released – 2002–10–17
Version 1.0 of Izaxon Scheduler is released. The product was originally delivered to a customer as a specific resource booking solution.
- Izaxon® CallerID Beta – 2002–09–11
A beta version of Izaxon® CallerID is now available for beta test. Izaxon® CallerID listens to incoming phone calls and stores phone numbers (caller id) in a database.
- Izaxon EIB and X10 Services released – 2002–08–10
A beta version of Izaxon X10 Service and version 1.0 of Izaxon EIB Service were released today. They are home automation hardware drivers that will be used by smart home application developers.
- German version of Izaxon Pocket Assistant – 2002–07–10
A version of Izaxon Pocket Assistant 1.5 for German speaking users has been released today.
- Izaxon® annonserar Izaxon® Home – 2002–07–05
The Izaxon™ Home suite, announced today, is a collection of smart home applications. Features such as home automation, security, power consumption, temperature information, home presence information, personal information management and photos are all parts of Izaxon™ Home.
- Izaxon develops and delivers Izaxon Scheduler – 2002–06–26
Izaxon has developed and delivered Izaxon Scheduler to Treffo AB. Izaxon Scheduler is a web based scheduling solution, which Treffo AB will use to book meeting rooms and resources. Izaxon Scheduler can also be used to book other resource types, e.g., washing mashines and common areas. Izaxon Scheduler will later be introduced as a product for sale, both for private use as well as corporate use.
- Izaxon delivers extranet solution – 2002–06–04
Izaxon has delivered an extranet solution for document access to Exide Technologies, Network Power, Nordic Market. Behind a password protected logon users have access to documents according to their access rights.
- Online purchase available through eSellerate – 2002–05–28
Online purchase of our products is now available at eSellerate.
- Version 1.1 of Izaxon™ Presense Released – 2002–05–23
Today Izaxon™ Presense version 1.1 was released. It includes automatic X10 device detection and som minor bug fixes.
- Izaxon® now a registered trademark – 2002–05–17
Izaxon® today has been registered as a trademark in Sweden (part of The European Union).
- Funding for new product received by SIC – 2002–05–17
Izaxon® has received funding from SIC to develop an
information assistant application. SIC is a Swedish
government foundation financing early stage companies.
- Izaxon AB starts – 2001–10–01
Johan Isaksson starts working 100% with Izaxon AB, after
being run for almost 10 years as a hobby.
+46-709-36 95 20